Cuse Real Estate is the premier landlord for off-campus housing at Syracuse University. We specialize in renting apartments to graduate students and undergrad students in the SU off-campus neighborhoods.
Our graduate student housing is occupied by graduate students at the many colleges of Syracuse University, SUNY Upstate Medical, Lemonye College and SUNY ESF.
Our Walnut Area apartments are a short walk from the center of the SU campus and just one block away from the bus line on the Connective Corridor.
Graduate students can take comfort in knowing that the atmosphere we provide is geared towards their needs.
The Cuse Real Estate Difference
- Walking distance to the SU Campus
- Off-street parking
- On-site Laundry
- Furnishings available
- 24/7 On-Call Emergency Maintenance
What’s an emergency?
At Cuse Real Estate, we pride ourselves on our outstanding service record and our 24/7 emergency on-site maintenance. Our criteria for what is defined as an emergency requiring immediate service is when life, health or property is threatened if immediate action is not taken. Below are some examples of what we define as after-hours emergencies:
- No heat when outside temperatures are less than 50 degrees
- Electrical or gas failure of any nature
- Overflowing toilet
- Stopped up toilet if only one is available in apartment
- Water problems such as leaks, severe back-ups, or broken pipes
- Malfunction of an essential appliance (non-working refrigerator)
- No water
- No hot water when affecting more than one unit, when exterior temperatures are below 50 degree
- Any unsecured entry