Cuse Real Estate is the premier landlord for off-campus housing at Syracuse University. We specialize in renting apartments to all students as SU, SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Lemoyne College as well as young professionals and recent graduates in the area.
Our properties are in the Euclid Neighborhood and the Walnut Park Neighborhood. Every property is a short walk to campus!
With 24/7 emergency on-call service, and the highest quality houses and apartments in the Syracuse University area, we are sure we have the perfect place for you and your friends to live.
Call us today to set up a tour of your next home in Syracuse!
The Cuse Real Estate Difference
- All properties are walking distance to the SU Campus
- Free Off-street parking where available
- On-site laundry in most of our properties
- Furnishings available
- 24/7 On-Call Emergency Maintenance
What’s an emergency?
At Cuse Real Estate, we pride ourselves on our outstanding service record and our 24/7 emergency on-site maintenance. Our criteria for what is defined as an emergency requiring immediate service is when life, health or property is threatened if immediate action is not taken. Below are some examples of what we define as after-hours emergencies:
- No heat when outside temperatures are less than 50 degrees
- Electrical or gas failure of any nature
- Overflowing toilet
- Stopped up toilet if only one is available in apartment
- Water problems such as leaks, severe back-ups, or broken pipes
- Malfunction of an essential appliance (non-working refrigerator)
- No water
- No hot water when affecting more than one unit, when exterior temperatures are below 50 degree
- Any unsecured entry